Our beautiful Rüdesheim and Hotel Rheinstein can be reached comfortably by car, train, boat, bicycle or hiking.
- By car from Frankfurt follow the A66 and then continue on the B42 to Rüdesheim.
- By car from the south, leave the A61 at Bingen-Ost and then take the car ferry to Rüdesheim. Leave the car ferry to the right, cross the railway tracks and follow the Rheinstrasse to Hotel Rheinstein.
- The Rüdesheim train station is about 500 meters away. Follow the Rheinstrasse to Hotel Rheinstein. When arriving at the train station Bingen (on the opposite side of the Rhine river) you can take the passenger ferry to Rüdesheim; this is landing diagonally opposite the Hotel Rheinstein.
- The shipping pier of the 'KD' are located diagonally opposite the Hotel Rheinstein.
- By bicycle you can reach us via the 'Hessischen Radfernweg R3/R3a' and the 'Rheingauer Rieslingroute'.
- You can reach us by foot over the magnificent Rheinsteig and many other trails.
If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us. We’re happy to support you in planning your travel itinerary.